Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I guess it was bound to happen.

My sister has a blog. My friend's preacher has a blog. I'm surprised that my parents haven't started a blog. I guess this is a pretty good way to get some thoughts out there to the world.

Let me begin with the following disclaimer:

WARNING: The author of this blog does not claim to be an author, a good writer, or even sensible at times. Only information that is in line with the Bible can be completely trusted. Some material may seem boring, stupid, trivial, or downright off the wall. However, said author is probably all of these. So bear with said author.

I do believe that I have a knack for recognizing things for what they are. I don't think I'm the most inventive, creative person on the street, but I am an astute observer. Maybe this will help me get some of my observations out there to the world.

And by "world", I guess I mean to my friends, relatives, and acquaintences. It would be extremely flattering to have someone regularly check this blog for updates. To think that someone would be so interested in my zany, random thoughts is beyond me. But I've gotten a pretty good response in other arenas of publishing. Maybe that will work out here, too.

So, here goes nothing. I hope you can find some entertainment, wisdom, and/or enjoyment in the blogs I'm able to produce. Please be patient, but please check often.

No comments: