Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nursery Pics









{above and below} AWESOME paintings by our sis-in-law, Cindy-Lou








so sorry for the long delay! we got the finishing touches on Caroline's room last week when my Daddyboy helped me put up the crown molding. that girl had better LOVE her room after all we've done to it.

plus, you might be able to notice that these pictures might seem to have a different quality. we invested in a new digital camera (with which we took these pics). our old camera ate AA batteries like Brooke eats Snickers Ice Cream Bars these days. :)

as you can see on the right of the blog page, we've got less than 2 weeks till Caroline gets here! we've got another Dr. appt on Tuesday. we'll do our best to keep everyone updated, either here or on our Facebook pages. thank you for your continued prayers!!!

R&B(&C)

4 comments:

The Hester Family said...

You guys did a great job on that sweet girl's room! I can't wait to see my newest niece! Love all the bright colors - she will love her room!

The Farm said...

Love it! What a transformation! Good job guys. She is such a lucky lady!

DaddyBoy said...

We are excited about Caroline coming home to her new room!!

Anonymous said...

I love her room and I especially love the song by John Mayer that you have playing - awesome, ok so now Tim is starting and you will have me in tears if I don't leave right now! Love and God Bless!
Emmy