Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Catching up!

here's the updates on our crazy life! since we last posted (April 8th), we've had a lot going on! let's see:

- birthing classes
- Brooke finished her pharmacy school project and presentation, and subsequently graduated!
- Baylee and Ella spent the night with us
- Brooke went and visited her best friend from high school in Arkansas
- Dinner with my old college roommate and his wife
- Visited with my mom and grandparents for Mother's day
- Haleigh, Baylee and Ella's recital
- multiple showers for Caroline
- i hit 2 homers in one night in church softball
- upstairs guest bathroom remodel (in progress)
- Brooke accepted a part-time as needed fill-in job with Publix as a pharmacist (after she passes her boards in mid-June)
- my peach tree i planted last year has about 50 baby peaches on it!
- Spring Gospel meeting with Cecil May

phew! i'm tired just typing all that! here are some various pics from the above craziness!




28 weeks


30 weeks


32 weeks


Schaeffer Shower


1 comment:

Jennifer Crow said...

You guys have been BUSY!! I LOVE the pictures...I'll be posting some of my new house soon! Brookie is looking so cute! Hope to see you guys soon...hate that I can't make it to either shower! STINKS! I'll get my gift to you guys though, can't wait to meet Caroline! Love you both! Glad you posted again!!!!