Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Look Dining Room!!! Pictures!!!

don't get too excited! we're far from over, but much further than we've been! this weekend, brooke and i finished spackling and sanding the walls in the dining room. so we primed the walls last night. this afternoon, we stopped by Lowe's and got our paint and painted the walls! the color looks alot better in person than on the pictures. we've still got to paint the trim and windows white, but we're thrilled at how good it looks so far!!!


you can see above how well the primer covered our spotted wall.





it looks great!!!

4 comments:

Laura McCann said...

Is that Avocado Green? JK. LOL. I couldn't resist with all the green you had been getting rid of!

Love you both!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Rick!! You guys are really good at this stuff!! I like the color! Keep going!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aunt Laura,
The actual name of the color is woodlawn juniper. :) It's a blue color.....which I was skeptical about at first, but it looks even better than I thought!
-Brooke #2

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE it!

Sherrie