Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer time...

brooke is LOVING her summer break.  she still works part-time at Publix, but has alot of time to relax and chill.  she's been running, visiting the pool, and NOT studying.  i'm so happy for her.  jealous, but happy.

things are chugging along for me at work.  still working 3 days a week at Sam's and 2 days at a private practice in Cullman.  (sorry, the website is pretty out of date).  

still no news on the house front.  we've had some possibilities open up, but nothing definitive just yet.  we'll keep you posted.  keep praying!

3 comments:

Uncle Rick said...

Why didn't you jam with the neighborhood boys? Unless my memory fails me, you play guitar, right?

Anyway, I'll keep you in my prayers that the house sells soon.

Which Sams do you work? I may need to see you professionally!

Anonymous said...

So glad that Brooke is enjoying her time off from studying. It will go by quickly so let her take advantage while she can! Love you both....

Keysgal@QuietWater said...

Don't stress too much about the house. The right buyer will come along sooner or later. It just seems like a long time while you are waiting. It took me 6 months to sell my Palm Harbor house but then I had 30 days to get everything all packed up and be out!! You have never had fun until you are packing up 30 years of living in one place.....lots of "treasures" went to AmVets. Happy Summer Vacation Brooke! Enjoy. Love to you both. Aunt Pat